- Librarians will be available to answer phones between the hours of 9am to 6 pm.
- If you have internet access – use our digital catalog to place items on hold. You will need your library card number and your PIN number. If you need either of these please call us!
- Call and ask a librarian to help you place holds over the phone.
- Take advantage of our digital resources such The Ohio Digital Library and more to enjoy library services without physical items.
- Call the library to set up a time to pick up your holds. The hours are M-F from 9 am to 6 pm and Sat from 9:00 to Noon.
- We ask that you show up on time –– not early or late so that we can keep our system running smoothly.
- Pull up in the parking lot behind the building and pop your trunk. Do NOT leave your vehicle.
- Place items that need to be returned in our drive-up book drop located at the exist of our parking lot. AV materials may be returned here.