Please carefully review as our guidelines for services has changed effective 3/2/2202.
Library hours are 9 am-6 pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 12 pm on Saturday. Curbside pickup is still available by calling (419) 695-4015.
1. FACE COVERINGS (MASKS). We are now asking that all patrons follow the current CDC guidelines.
2. A limited number of distanced computer stations will be set to 30 minutes. Once the area has been sanitized, the computer will be ready to be used.
3. Call to check on the availability of study rooms and First Edition building.
4. All returned items will be quarantined upon receipt for a minimum of 24 hours.
5. Furniture/seating/high touch surfaces minimized throughout the building ensuring space for social distancing and reduction of areas in need of frequent sanitation.
6. Restrooms will be monitored and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
7. All the above restrictions are subject to change with increasing or decreasing cases of COVID in the community.